Looking for a fun way to bring in extra revenue for your school? MAIA Executive Director, Frank Silverman, gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to hold a Parents Night Out Glo Chuck Seminar.
Step 1: Learn the basics of the nunchaku
Step 2: Set price between $35 to $50 depending on length of event and experience you provide
Step 3: Order Glo-Chuks 2 weeks in advance
Step 4: Set curriculum for event. Test lighting to make sure it will be dark
* Talk about nunchaku and history of the weapon
* How to use the weapon during seminar and at home
* Learning to maneuver nunchaku, figure eights, catch it under arm, swing nunchaku
* Right hand, then left
* Don’t do both hands with double nunchakus, that’s an upsell later on
* Make sure people are spaced out
* Video people in the light and in the dark
* Test out beforehand to make sure it will be dark. Black out windows if necessary
* If you have time let students try out double nunchakus
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Enter your information and we’ll send you an update any time new content hits the MAIA Blog.